With iOS devices:
- If the method startWithCompletionHandler is returning error, double check that the API key is correctly entered and that the delegate is also set.
- After adding the library and header files, the library and/or header search paths might need to be updated depending upon where in the directory structure, the files have been saved.
- Make sure you have added NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription key to your info.plist file.
- Make sure you have enabled background location updates.
- While testing, Location Services should be enabled in Settings and the app should also have ‘Always’ permission to allow location access all the time in back ground.